Stéphane PALIX graduated in Engineering from Supélec Upper School of Electricity and has a CEIPI diploma. He is an Industrial Property Attorney and a Professional Representative before the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
He began his career in 1991 as an engineer in the Research and Development Department at a railway sector company, then joined LAURENT & CHARRAS in 1994.
Stéphane has been a partner of the Firm since 1997.
Stéphane is AIPPI French Group treasurer and Chairman of the AIPPI Finance Committee.
- Optics / Physics
- Electronics / Microelectronics
- New Information and Communication Technologies / IT / Signal Processing
- Stéphane is involved with the 2-year Masters in ‘INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW’ at Jean Moulin University in Lyon (‘The main operating contracts for intellectual property law’).
- 15/09/2019 : Conferences, Londres - Congrès de l'AIPPI
- 31/10/2019 : Where we'll be, Transfert de technologies - CHINE