European Patent Attorney
Fabien THOLLOT studied Engineering at Arts et Métiers (ENSAM Paristech) and has a PhD in Strategic Management and Business Intelligence (Economic Warfare School, Paris) and a CEIPI diploma. He is an Industrial Property Attorney and European Patent Representative.
He began his career in 2005 as a Patent Examiner for the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) in Paris, then joined a Lyon Industrial Property Attorney firm in 2010 and finally LAURENT & CHARRAS in 2015.
- Optics / Physics
- Electronics / Microelectronics
- Chemistry / Materials / Energy
- Fabien is involved with the 2-year Masters ‘Business Intelligence and Innovation Management’ at Jean-Monnet University in Saint-Etienne (‘Innovation Law’).
- He also gives talks on Industrial Property at the Saint-Etienne National Engineering School (ENISE).
- 06/06/2019 : Conferences, MEDEF 43 "Dépôts de brevets d'invention, marques et propriété intellectuelle"
- 13/06/2019 : Tradeshows, Lyon - Salon des Entrepreneurs - Table ronde INPI "L'innovation dans le domaine du numérique"