Lawyer at the Chinese Bar
Yu WANG was called to the bar in China and has a Masters in European Intellectual Property Law from Stockholm University (SE) and an LLM in European and International Commercial Law from Sheffield University (GB).
He began his career as a lawyer specializing in Intellectual Property for one of the biggest Chinese firms where he spent 6 years.
In 2012, he joined LAURENT & CHARRAS where he is responsible for relations with China.
- “The Necessity for Performing Trademark Search in EU” International Business Daily, January 8, 2009
- “A comparative research on OHIM and OAPI Trademark Registration” China Trademark, January, 2010
- IP Strategy and Practice, 4th Edition, Law Press China, Jan. 2009 (ISBN: 978, -5036-8954).
- IP Strategy and Practice, 5th Edition, Law Press China, Dec, 2009 (ISBN: 978, -5118-0127).
- Trademark: Strategy, Management, Litigation, Law Press China, Oct. 2008 (ISBN: 978, -5036-8341).
- 20/03/2019 : Where we'll be, Guangzhou / Shanghai / Hangzhou / Beijing, visite d’entreprises, de clients et de confrères
- 20/03/2019 : Conferences, CHINA TRADEMARK ASSOCIATION, Guangdong IP RESEARCH ASSOCIATION, IP PROTECTION FORUM in Beijing
- 22/04/2019 : Conferences, Pékin, China IP Week for celebrating World IP Day
- 18/05/2019 : Conferences, Boston, Congrès de l'INTA
- 05/07/2019 : Conferences, Yinchuan, CHINA TRADEMARK FESTIVAL (China Trademark Annual Conference)
- 02/09/2019 : Conferences, Pékin, CHINA PATENT ANNUAL CONFERENCE (CPAC)
- 09/11/2019 : Conferences, APAA – CHINE (Taipei)
- 13/11/2019 : Conferences, Hi-Tech Exhibition Fair & Technology Innovation and IP Protection International Forum