European Trademark and Design Attorney
Elisa GERARD has a 2-year Law Masters in Industrial Design – Design Law (LYON II) and is an Industrial Property Attorney and EUIPO Professional Representative.
She joined LAURENT & CHARRAS in 2007.
Participation:Elisa took part in:
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property) Q239: ‘The basic mark requirement under the Madrid System’ in 2014 (secretary)
- AIPPI question passed onto GRAPI ‘Consumer evidence survey’ in 2019.
- 18/05/2019 : Conferences, Boston, Congrès de l'INTA
- 26/06/2019 : Conferences, Edinbourg, ECTA
- 17/10/2019 : Where we'll be, 77ème réunion du Conseil ECTA - Chypre
- 17/06/2020 : Conferences, ECTA - Conférence annuelle - Copenhague [Postponed]