Our history

CHARRAS was created in the industrial city of Saint-Etienne in 1920 to meet the needs of the local economy and in particular MANUFRANCE.

Over the course of a century, the firm has become a major player in the industrial property sector in France, merging with a Lyon group, LAURENT, to become LAURENT & CHARRAS, then choosing to set up in Alsace with the opening of offices in Strasbourg and Mulhouse.

We have grown without losing sight of our identity, at the heart of two of Europe's most dynamic regions, serving innovative companies.

Because of our knowledge of the economic fabric, we can offer comprehensive support to management and entrepreneurs, working with them to defend their rights.

Our regional presence goes hand in hand with the firm’s international development as we have reliable connections in the world's leading countries and now also work for major American, Chinese, Korean and Japanese businesses.

At all times, we maintain this International network with visits to our partners and monitor the quality of the services they offer.

This expertise, combined with a customized approach to industrial property challenges, has led us to work with highly regarded research centers, dedicated departments of high-tech companies and some of the most innovative start-ups.

We carry out our role with commitment and passion, rigor and reliability.

Headquarters in Saint-Etienne City